Position: Hardware Engineer
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Education required:
• BS degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
• 5+ years experience in board level, electrical hardware design.
• Experience with analog circuits. Instrumentation and audio amps, analog interfacing,
• Experience with switching power supplies to meet DO-160 requirements.
• Experience with RF circuits and test equipment. LNA’s, matching networks, PLL’s, spectrum and network analyzers.
• Experience with Digital circuits. FPGA’s, microcontrollers, data buses(ARINC 429, RS-232/422, CAN),
• Knowledge of Python and/or C programming for automated verification of hardware.
• Familiarity with good engineering practices. Document and drawing generation and release, control board ECO’s, electronic production methods.
• Familiarity with RTCA DO-178B/C, DO-160, DO-254, TSOs, STC’s etc
• Experience with FAA verification testing (DO-160) and report generation.
• Previous FAA-certified avionics projects.
To apply send resume to Dennis Schmidt at email@example.com