Position: Hardware Engineer
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Education required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
• 5+ years of related software development experience
• Experience in developing “bare metal” software.
• Solid understanding of hardware in embedded systems.
• Fluent in “C” programming.
• Fluent in Python automation scripting.
• Experience with a structured software development environment. Requirement writing-> Code Design->Requirement Verification and structured release.
- Familiarity with RTCA DO-178B/C, DO-160, DO-254, ARINC 429, TSOs, etc.
• DO-178B/C development experience
• ARM Cortex M4 and M7 Processors
• Experience with advanced software algorithms. DSP, Kalman Filters, altimetry, linear algebra and radios.
• Previous experience with FAA certified software projects.
To apply send resume to Dennis Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org