The Si-11X Electronic Course Deviation Indicator is a panel mounted device that displays lateral and vertical needles from a typical navigation receiver or GPS navigator. The non-certified Si-11X CDI is intended for the experimental aircraft market.
All information is displayed on a color 3.5” diagonal LCD display in traditional aerospace symbology. The Si-11X displays Left/Right course deviation for VOR, ILS or GPS and Vertical deviation for ILS or GPS. The SI-11X also displays four Annunciations, NAV or VLOC, GPS and BC (Back Course).
The Si-11X will interface with virtually all VOR and GPS navigation units. The Si-11X mounts in a 3 1/8” standard instrument hole and is the ideal replacement for mechanical instruments.
- Best price on the market
- All Solid State. No mechanical needles or flags
- Displays both VOR/LOC and GPS deviations
- Annunciates GPS, VLOC & BC
- Ideal replacement for most mechanical CDI’s including the GI-106A
- High visibility
- Small and light weight. Just 1″ behind the panel.
- Fits standard 3-1/8″ round mounting hole
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY